Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

I figured I should post something for the new year to get this ball rollin'. This is an old studio test that I did about a year ago when I was on the job hunt. I've seen the test posted by a few other artists so I assume it's ok to post.

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and supporting this little sketch blog. I'd like to extend a special thanks to everybody who leaves me some feedback, it's much appreciated. Here's to another year, good luck.

- Joe

5 comments:

Wayne Porter said...

this is really really good joe. nice work.

artybecca said...

all your stuff is amazing!

Powell said...

Awesome! I almost threw up! Very slick test man.

Humza Khan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Way to keep rocking it Joe!